Must include a Cover Page, a Table of Contents (indicating the page numbers of Headings), and a list of References.
Must include at least 2 paragraphs under each heading.
No internet sources. From school database only and/or textbook.
Number all pages, starting with the cover page as 1.
Left justify only.
Headings are centered and each heading requires 2 or more paragraphs.
Citing references in the paper:
a. Cite all sources used in the text. For example:
i. According to Johnson (2020),…
ii. It was noted that……(Smith and Jones, 2018).
b. Quotes require a citation that includes the page number. For example:
i. As stated by Smith and Jones (2018), “Marketing is fascinating” (p.3). c. Quotes must have quotation marks at the beginning and end of the quote. The exception is a lengthy quote (40 or more words), which is indented within the
d. Paraphrases require a citation, but not a page number.
7. There are 95 different formats for including references in an APA reference list. Examples of one common format used in marketing journals:
a. Heiens, R.A., Pleshko, L.P. and Al-Zufairi, A. (2015), “Making Up Lost Ground: The Relative Advantage of Achieving Relationship Marketing Outcomes Versus Time-In-Market Effects,” Journal of International Consumer Marketing, Vol. 27, Issue 1, pp. 84-96.
b. Heiens, R.A., Leach R.T., and Newson, P.D. (2016), “Overcoming the Trend Toward Healthier Foods: The Impact of Advertising and Intangibles on Investor Returns in the Packaged Food Industry,” Journal of Food Products Marketing, Vol. 22, Issue 7, pp. 851-861.
8. Both e.g. and i.e. are only to be used in parentheses. The former means for example and is used when you are providing only a sampling of the options. The latter means that is and is used when you are being specific in what you intend to identify.
9. All authors must be cited the first time that particular text reference is noted. Subsequent citations with multiple authors may list the first author followed by et al., but only after all the authors have been cited the first time.
10. Use an ampersand (&) only inside parentheses. 9
11. Do not use etc., even within parentheses. Instead, use a list within parentheses preceded by e.g.
12. Use the numeral for numbers 10 and above and words for numbers below 10 (except for dates, times, and measures for which numerals are always used).
13. Never start a sentence with a numeral. Instead, rewrite the sentence.
14. A paragraph requires more than a single sentence.
15. Use the full term, followed by the acronym in parentheses, the first time the term is used. Thereafter, the acronym may be used alone.
16. Personal communications are cited in the text, but not in the References.
17. Avoid the use of colloquialisms and slang expressions, such as a lot.
18. Give the authors’ last names and the year of the work in parentheses in the text (separated by a comma).
19. The page number is given only for direct quotations.
To access the Business Source Premier Database:
1) Go to Library.USCB.edu
2) Click on “Find Journals and Databases”
3) Click on the letter B
4) Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the Business Source Premier
5) Type in your topic into the search engine and “Limit Your Results” (you’ll find this
halfway down the page) by clicking on “Full Text” and “Scholarly (Peer Reviewed)
6) Select at least two journal articles that provide interesting content that you will
summarize in your paper
Email this list to me in the following format (include all of the required information): Authors (Year), “Name of the Article”, Name of the Journal, Vol. #, Issue #, Page #s.
Help Me Write My Essay - Reasons:
Best Online Essay Writing Service
We strive to give our customers the best online essay writing experience. We Make sure essays are submitted on time and all the instructions are followed.
Our Writers are Experienced and Professional
Our essay writing service is founded on professional writers who are on stand by to help you any time.
Free Revision Fo all Essays
Sometimes you may require our writers to add on a point to make your essay as customised as possible, we will give you unlimited times to do this. And we will do it for free.
We understand the frustrations that comes with late essays and our writers are extra careful to not violate this term. Our support team is always engauging our writers to help you have your essay ahead of time.
Customised Essays &100% Confidential
Our Online writing Service has zero torelance for plagiarised papers. We have plagiarism checking tool that generate plagiarism reports just to make sure you are satisfied.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are ready to help you around the clock. Please feel free to reach out and enquire about anything.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
HOW OUR ONLINE ESSAY WRITING SERVICE WORKS
Let us write that nagging essay.
By clicking on the "PLACE ORDER" button, tell us your requires. Be precise for an accurate customised essay. You may also upload any reading materials where applicable.
Pick A & Writer
Our ordering form will provide you with a list of writers and their feedbacks. At step 2, its time select a writer. Our online agents are on stand by to help you just in case.
Editing (OUR PART)
At this stage, our editor will go through your essay and make sure your writer did meet all the instructions.
Receive your Paper
After Editing, your paper will be sent to you via email.