1) Choose three (very different) characters in The Hundred Story Home. Introduce them, tell how they were involved in the story, and what impact they made in the story that could not have been made by anyone else. Which of these characters did you most relate to and why?
2) Cite at least three examples in the book about how God built Kathy’s journey to faith. What were the “God-instances” or “when God showed off” as she said, that helped Kathy see there was a God. How does this compare to your journey of faith? What is a “God-instance” in your life that helped build your faith?
3) Homelessness is one of the main themes of the book. Choose 3 different homeless people in the book and introduce them and their story to homelessness. What did you learn about homeless people that you did not know before? What could you do to help the homeless?
4) Mental illness and homelessness are prominent themes in The Hundred Story Home. Give an example from the book that shows the stigma that is related to each of these conditions. Have you experienced a stigma before? How did it make you feel? How can we reach out to people with mental illness or homelessness so that they don’t feel a stigma?
5) Kathy spent part of her life not knowing her purpose. What were milestones in Kathy’s life to her finding her purpose? When she accomplished “building beds” in Charlotte for the homeless was her purpose over? What milestones in your life have helped you find your purpose? If you do not know your purpose yet, what did you learn from Kathy’s experience, watching other people, or doing the “Defining Your Purpose” Workshop that will help you find your purpose?
Help Me Write My Essay - Reasons:
Best Online Essay Writing Service
We strive to give our customers the best online essay writing experience. We Make sure essays are submitted on time and all the instructions are followed.
Our Writers are Experienced and Professional
Our essay writing service is founded on professional writers who are on stand by to help you any time.
Free Revision Fo all Essays
Sometimes you may require our writers to add on a point to make your essay as customised as possible, we will give you unlimited times to do this. And we will do it for free.
We understand the frustrations that comes with late essays and our writers are extra careful to not violate this term. Our support team is always engauging our writers to help you have your essay ahead of time.
Customised Essays &100% Confidential
Our Online writing Service has zero torelance for plagiarised papers. We have plagiarism checking tool that generate plagiarism reports just to make sure you are satisfied.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are ready to help you around the clock. Please feel free to reach out and enquire about anything.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
HOW OUR ONLINE ESSAY WRITING SERVICE WORKS
Let us write that nagging essay.
By clicking on the "PLACE ORDER" button, tell us your requires. Be precise for an accurate customised essay. You may also upload any reading materials where applicable.
Pick A & Writer
Our ordering form will provide you with a list of writers and their feedbacks. At step 2, its time select a writer. Our online agents are on stand by to help you just in case.
Editing (OUR PART)
At this stage, our editor will go through your essay and make sure your writer did meet all the instructions.
Receive your Paper
After Editing, your paper will be sent to you via email.