This module is reserved for your Paper 2 – Literary Analysis.
(1) Find a short story (any story of your choice) that lends itself to interpretations of race or gender. Choose a story that we have not discussed in the course.
(2) If you want, instead of a short story, you can also choose a novel or a film. Please note, your paper has to be on fiction/literary.
(3) You need to interpret the story by commenting on the plot, themes, symbols, literary techniques like irony and so on, title, characterization and setting, and how they contribute towards the story’s theme(s) of race and gender. You can pick and choose from this list and do not have to include all in your analysis.
(4) This will be a 5 page paper, excluding the ‘Works Cited’ page (12 font size, Times New Roman, and Double-spaced). Format it in the MLA 8th or APA style. Check our Purdue OWL website for more on the formatting.
(5) Your paper must also have a formal title of its own.
(6) Write an Introduction with a thesis statement, construct well-defined paragraphs, and write a conclusion to sum up your discussion.
(7) More importantly, go beyond the plot/story. I want you to interpret the story, and therefore the tone should be persuasive or argumentative. Consider this as an chance to show off your critical thinking and analytical skills. You can discuss themes like race and gender and its representations in your chosen work.
(8) When analyzing themes of race and gender, you can agree or disagree with the author. comment on the stereotypes, or how the character(s) defy it or anything on those lines. You can critique the author as well the text.
(9) Use at least 3 different secondary sources to support your analysis. Extra credit will be given for those who use at least 2 printed secondary sources instead of relying only on the web. Also, you need to use textual examples/quotes to support your argument.
(10) If you cannot find critical articles specifically for your chosen text, you may use something that is related to your analysis in a broader sense. Please check with the librarian for more resources. There is also tutoring facilities available in our library for this purpose. Please make use of these resources.
Check the sample paper to get an idea. If you need help with any of this, feel free to email me or meet with a tutor in our Palisano Writing Center.
Due Date : Nov 30
Help Me Write My Essay - Reasons:
Best Online Essay Writing Service
We strive to give our customers the best online essay writing experience. We Make sure essays are submitted on time and all the instructions are followed.
Our Writers are Experienced and Professional
Our essay writing service is founded on professional writers who are on stand by to help you any time.
Free Revision Fo all Essays
Sometimes you may require our writers to add on a point to make your essay as customised as possible, we will give you unlimited times to do this. And we will do it for free.
We understand the frustrations that comes with late essays and our writers are extra careful to not violate this term. Our support team is always engauging our writers to help you have your essay ahead of time.
Customised Essays &100% Confidential
Our Online writing Service has zero torelance for plagiarised papers. We have plagiarism checking tool that generate plagiarism reports just to make sure you are satisfied.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are ready to help you around the clock. Please feel free to reach out and enquire about anything.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
HOW OUR ONLINE ESSAY WRITING SERVICE WORKS
Let us write that nagging essay.
By clicking on the "PLACE ORDER" button, tell us your requires. Be precise for an accurate customised essay. You may also upload any reading materials where applicable.
Pick A & Writer
Our ordering form will provide you with a list of writers and their feedbacks. At step 2, its time select a writer. Our online agents are on stand by to help you just in case.
Editing (OUR PART)
At this stage, our editor will go through your essay and make sure your writer did meet all the instructions.
Receive your Paper
After Editing, your paper will be sent to you via email.