6. A measure of the dispersion, or spread, of a distribution from its expected value is known as:
A. mean variance.
B. average deviation.
C. medium difference.
D. standard deviation.
7. The two types of data that need to be collected during each reporting period are actual performance data and:
A. the cost performance index.
B. changes to the project scope, schedule, or budget.
C. the budgeted cost of the work performed.
D. the budgeted cost of the work scheduled.
8. Generally speaking, an RFP offers one of two types of contracts to the winning bidder: __________ or ___________.
A. adjustable price; time and materials
B. fixed price; time and materials
C. fixed price; cost-reimbursement
D. adjustable price; cost- reimbursement
9. A __________ is a popular network planning technique sometimes called a bar chart. It lists each task and the associated time scale.
A. Gantt Chart
C. Responsibility Matrix
D. Work Breakdown Structure
10. __________ is a technique used in problem solving in which all members of a group contribute spontaneous ideas.
C. Critical thinking