Description: XYZ is a website to which qualified individuals are encouraged to contribute information about the latest technology trends. Contributors may write original articles or comment on articles written by others.
XYZ wishes to encourage high-quality contributions by a wide range of contributors. For this purpose, it plans to extend its current computer system to provide incentives that will reward participation. The incentives are of four categories:
(a) Points for certain types of activity.
(b) Badges given as recognition of specific accomplishments.
(c) Rewards based on the quality and extent of contribution.
(d) Bonus rewards derived from the other three categories.
You are asked to recommend a software development process for the proposed extension to the XYZ system.
1. Is the waterfall model a good choice for developing this system? Only Yes or No
2. Give four reasons to support your answer in 1.
3. Is iterative development leading to a single release of the system a good choice for developing this system? Only Yes or No
4. Give four reasons to support your answer in 3.
5. Is agile development with releases of small increments of software a good choice for developing this system? Only Yes or No
6. Give four reasons to support your answer in 5.
7. What software development process would you recommend and why?
8. Provide stories that you will use to develop the above systems. (Research on how to create stories.)
I just need the answer for the 8th question.