11. The mechanic replaces a mildly worn part to generate more income – Conflict of Interest
Explanation : The mechanic has replaced the worn part with the new part to sell the vehicle for profit. This when comes out becomes a conflict of interest
12. The newest employees are made to get coffee for the others – Harassment
Explanation : Telling newly joined employees to get the coffee made is like harassing the new employees to do the work other than that is supposed to be done.
13. Lab testing was suspended, since there had never been a tainted product – Product Safety
Explanation : There is no tainted product since the lab testing got suspended. This means that the product is safe.
14. Everyone in the office watched the Final Four on their office computers – Private use of company property
Explanation : Employees watching Final four on office computers is an example of private use of company property.
15. The oldest workers were laid off first because they make more money – Discrimination
Explanation: It means, oldest employees are discriminated and laid off just because they are making more money.