Given the following reaction coordinate diagram for the reaction of A to give G, answer the questions with regards to the correct position on the diagram.
1) How may intermediates are there?
2) Which intermediate is the most stable?
3) How many transition states are there?
4) Which transition state is the most stable?
5) Which is more stable, reactants or products?
6) What is the fastest step in the reaction? (answer using the format “letter going to letter“, for example, A going to B)
7) Which step has the greatest activation energy? (same format as #6)
8) What is the rate-determining step in the conversion of A to G? (same format as #6)