Some basic shortcomings of traditional management theories are as follows
- Traditional management theories are basically built for the simpler organisations rather than being built for the dynamic and the more Complex organisations of today.
- Traditional Management theories italy focuses on the individual performances rather than focusing on the group effort by dividing them into efficient as well as inefficient categories in the organisation or in the team work.
- Traditional management theories doesn’t allow to innovate but to specialise in one specific job and repetition of the same job again and again which reduces the overall productivity as well as the efficiency of the management system.
- Traditional management strategies all the focus is on getting most profit out of the business rather than focusing on development of human resources
- Creativity is not possible or there is a very responsibility of the creativity in the traditional management system because the strategy is Defined by the managers and involvement of the employees are negligible.
In the modern world traditional theories are being neglected because of being less and directed towards the human development as well as the English innovative. By implementing the traditional management theories we are bound to reduce the overall creativity of our Organisation hence these are some of the biggest shortcomings of the traditional management theories.