Organizational comprises of people with different cultural background, values and beliefs. These people come and work together collectively to achieve the organizational goals and objectives. Study of Organizational behavior (OB) helps to understand the interaction among people and build a common standard organizational culture that is applicable to all. It means that on the basis of OB learning, people are trained to work as a cohesive unit and cooperate and coordinate with each other. Hence, OB helps the organization in different following ways:
1. Create a team with strong boding, focussed upon common goals and objective
2. Bring motivation to employees and link there different level of needs with the organizational objectives
3. Create employees engagement so that the attrition rates come down.
4. Assigning specific roles to specific people on the basis of different personality traits
5. Get the best outcome from the employees
As an individual, OB also helps in understanding different ways to work with new people, motivating them towards specific objectives and create a cohesive team. Further, it also helps in making the communication that best suits to the employees.