A) The process model for a website interface which would help in developing the scenario is as follows:
1) Understanding the requirement and the project aspects
2) Brainstorming and sketching
3) Creation of a user flow diagram
4) Structure and flow validation
5) Choosing the right style of interference
6) Creation of a style validation
7) Making and creating a preview form
8) Making a mock setup
9) Animated UI flow and design validations
An incremental model is well suggested for this type of feedback-driven process which contains the development and maintenance activity as per the customers need. This is being done in various processes like the analysis development, implementation, testing, and maintenance.
B) UML is the unified modeling language is a type of statechart diagram which is being described as a state machine. These states get controlled by external or internal events.
It can either be a behavioral or the structural diagram.
Some of the examples are as follows:
1) Sketching the diagram of the different aspects and charts.
It can be a forward design or a backward design
2) A blueprint which is a pseudo-programming language
Use of State Diagram:
This is meant for object-oriented modeling and mostly meant for defining the machine which has a number of states.
An example is as follows:
Hit like if you find the answer useful. 🙂
Hope this answer helps.